Little Italy Restaurant
As a Sicilian-owned family restaurant, our Little Italy location is near and dear to our heart. Grab a craft cocktail at our new outdoor patio bar right on the lively streets of Little Italy just minutes from the gaslamp quarter. Here you can get the downtown San Diego experience with a little Italian flair. This is the perfect venue for brunch, date night or happy hour!
Here at Farmer’s Table, we make it easy on you. Our kid-friendly environment makes us the perfect choice to incorporate into any plans. For your convenience, we are open seven days a week for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. So you can stop in to see us anytime!
As a family-owned and operated business, quality service and components are important to us. We use only the best organic ingredients in every dish. All of our menus boast the best of both American and Italian cuisine. Here at Farmer’s Table, authenticity is so important to us that every wood-fired pizza is made on our brick oven imported straight from Napoli.
We are nationally recognized for our brunch menu, complete with our 10 pound bloody marys featured on the food network. Our dinner menu and wine list are also just as extensive and exquisite. Our farm-to-table approach to dining is so unique that we have been featured in multiple media outlets including the Eater San Diego, KUSI, and CBS News.
All Saturday and Sunday Brunch bookings will have a 90min. experience.
Come into Farmer’s Table Little Italy today to get the full Italian experience!
Contact Farmer's Table Little Italy
550 Date Street, Suite #A
San Diego, CA 92101
Monday – Thursday: 9 A.M.- 10P.M.
Friday – Saturday 8 A.M. - 11 P.M.
Sunday 8 A.M -10 P.M Weekend Brunch will have a 90 minute time limit experience
FARMER’S TABLE CREED
Embracing the idea of simplicity, the owners dedicate their time finding fresh produce from local farms and support local small businesses to achieve the best quality of food. The food is as organic as the vintage reclaimed decor. Upon entering, we hope you feel at home. Thank you for your support.
- VENISSIMO (SAN DIEGO) – CHEESE BOARD Venissimo shares the goodness and glory of cheese through its neighborhood cheese shops in San Diego and Del Mar.
- MARY’S FREE RANGE CHICKENS (SAN JOAQUIN VALLEY) – EGGS Proudly to be family owned and operated since 1954. They have joined the 5-Step Animal Welfare Rating Standards Program with Global Animal Partnership.
- RANCH DEL SOL (JAMUL, SAN DIEGO) – CITRUS Ranch Del Sol is an organic farm located in the east county of San Diego. The 40 acre farm was established in 1981, since then they have planted over 4,000 specialty citrus. The family grows, picks, packs and delivers their specialty produce.
- CAFE MOTO (SAN DIEGO) – COFFEE Cafe Moto began in 1990 out of espresso machine vapore, educational arena to teach and guide the burgeoning market, slogan remains “We drink all we can, the rest we sell.”
- SOUTH BAY FISHERY (SAN DIEGO) – SEAFOOD Carlos San Filippo from The Patty Jo boat.
- LIVING TEA BREWING CO. (OCEANSIDE) – KOMBUCHA dozens of unique brews. At Living Tea they care about what we consume. They invested thousands of dollars into a factory manufactured by the local leaders of in-home and commercial water purification systems.
- CHARLIE’S BEST BREAD (SAN DIEGO) – BREADS Breads made with all fresh and pesticide-free organic eggs, organic honey, organic foods (fruits & vegetables), organic butter & dairy products.
- HANI’S LAMB FARM (POWAY) – LAMB Since 1984 Hani has been raising grass-fed organic lamb at his ranch in Poway, California. His butcher-shop, Mid-East Market, has been serving the freshest lamb for the past 30 years.
- HAY! STRAWS (SAN FRANCISCO) – STRAWS Straws made from natural wheat, 100% plastic-free and biodegradable.